Armells Creek Outfitters offers private land hunts in the Missouri Breaks of Central Montana. We have limited openings available for Archery Hunts in HD 417.
2022 openings available!
ARCHERY ELK HUNT
Our Trophy Archery Elk Hunt is truly the stuff that dreams are made of. Our local guides have spent a lifetime hunting these elk, in the heart of the Missouri Breaks of Central Montana. This hunt is geared toward the serious archer seeking a Pope and Young trophy. We advise you be in good physical condition to really enjoy this hunt. A limited number of these hunts are offered each year. We truly believe, and our clients agree, that this is one of the top archery elk hunts offered in North America. These are primarily private land hunts in hunting district 417.
- 2:1 hunt – please call for current pricing
- Fully guided hunts only, 6 full days
- DATES: Hunt takes place in September and October.
BIG HORN SHEEP
- Rifle or Bow
- Please contact us for current hunt pricing Fully guided hunts only.
- DATES: September 15 through November 18
- Special permit drawing.
2022 LICENSE INFO & PRICES:
- Big Game Combo – (includes Elk, Deer A, Upland Game Bird, Fishing, Conservation and HAEF)
- Elk Combo – (includes Elk, Upland Game Bird, Fishing, Conservation and HAEF)
- Deer Combo – (includes Deer A, Upland Game Bird, Fishing, Conservation and HAEF)
- License prices are set by the State of Montana each year, and are subject to change.
- ALL MONTANA BIG GAME LICENSES ARE NOW A DRAW!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 1
WE WILL PROVIDE ALL LICENSE APPLICATION MATERIALS TO OUR BOOKED CLIENTS, AND FACILITATE THE APPLICATION PROCESS FOR THEM.